Welcome to UF/IFAS
Extension Alachua County
2016 Watermelon Research & Extension Day
PowerPoint of program held on April 28, 2016. (pdf)
UF /IFAS - The Science of Better Living
You know what's great about better . . . Find out by watching the UF/IFAS video.
2015 Water Quality Tours
Materials from the tours held July 22-24, 2015. More . . .
Economic Impacts of Agriculture in Alachua County
Read about what agriculture does for Alachua County. More . . .
Check out this new page from our Family & Consumer Sciences Agent, Brenda Williams. More . . .
North Central Florida Cattle Report
The latest issue is here. More . . .
Upcoming Events in June & July
Check out the variety of exciting programs offered by the Extension Agents. For topic and registration information, click here.
- 2015 Water Quality Tours
- Ag Tour 2015 Photos
- Economic Impacts of Ag in Alachua County
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- UF/IFAS - The Science of Better Living
- What is UF/IFAS?
- Providing Communities with Re-Building Solutions
- Bug Week Videos - UF
- Find the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Gardening Solutions!
- How to Take a Soil Test Sample
- What is UF/IFAS Extension Alachua County
- Camp Cherry Lake 4-H Camp