Welcome to UF/IFAS
Extension Alachua County
14th Annual Dallas Osborne 4-H Benefit Trail Ride - April 12, 2015
Open to 4-H & the Public to help support our youth with educational scholarships. More . . .
2015 Ag Fest & Master Gardener Plant Sale - May 16, 2015; 8:00 am - noon
Presentations, Information Booths and Plant Sale. More . . .
Springs Gardening Classes
For more information on gardening classes check out this brochure.
2015 Growers Directory
Is posted featuring fruits, vegetables, ornmentals, hay, livestock, and miscellaneous. More . . .
North Central Florida Cattle Report
The latest issue is here. More . . .
Upcoming Events for April
Check out the variety of exciting programs offered through the Extension Agents. For topic information and registration information, click here.
- Agents Receive Awards and Doctorate
- Ag Tour 2014 Photos
- Economic Impacts of Ag in Alachua County
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Find the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Gardening Solutions!
- How to Take a Soil Test Sample
- What is UF/IFAS Extension Alachua County
- Camp Cherry Lake 4-H Camp