Welcome to UF/IFAS
Extension Alachua County
2017 Ag Fest & Master Gardener Plant Sale
Mark your calendars for the Annual Ag Fest & Master Gardener Plant Sale on Saturday, May 20, 2017,
from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., at the UF/IFAS Extension Alachua County Office, 2800 NE 39 Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32609. For more information about this event please
view the flyer.
UF /IFAS - The Science of Better Living
You know what's great about better . . . Find out by watching the UF/IFAS video.
Economic Impacts of Agriculture in Alachua County
Read about what agriculture does for Alachua County. More . . .
Check out this new page from our Family & Consumer Sciences Agent, Brenda Williams. More . . .
North Central Florida Cattle Report
The latest issue is here. More . . .
Upcoming Programs in April & May
Check out the variety of exciting programs offered by the Extension Agents. For topic and registration information, click here.
- 2015 Water Quality Tours
- Ag Tour 2015 Photos
- Economic Impacts of Ag in Alachua County
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- UF/IFAS - The Science of Better Living
- What is UF/IFAS?
- Providing Communities with Re-Building Solutions
- Bug Week Videos - UF
- Find the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Gardening Solutions!
- How to Take a Soil Test Sample
- What is UF/IFAS Extension Alachua County
- Camp Cherry Lake 4-H Camp