Welcome to the UF/IFAS
Alachua County Extension Service
New Ag & Natural Resources Fact Sheets
Barton Wilder, Ag & Natural Resources Agent, has written 3 new fact sheets on Coyotes, Wild Hogs and New Grass Options. More . . .
2014 Growers Directory Form
If you would like to be included in the 2014 Growers Director, please complete the 2014 Growers Directory Form.
Agents Recognized at State and National Level
The UF/IFAS Alachua County Extension Agents were recently recognized for their outstanding programmatic efforts at the state, regional, and national levels More. . .
Upcoming Events for December
Check out the variety of exciting programs offered through the Extension Agents. For topic information and registration information, click here.
- Agents Recognized at State & National Level
- Ag Tour 2013 Photos
- Economic Impacts of Ag in Alachua County
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Gardening Solutions!
- How to Take a Soil Test Sample
- Growing Gardens with Wendy Wilber
- What is Alachua County Extension
- Camp Cherry Lake 4-H Camp